If you are looking for a place where your child can participate regardless of ability, can learn what good sportsmanship really means, and ...
It is our goal at Cabot UMC Children’s Ministries to provide a safe and nurturing environment in which Bible-based programs offer ...
Sometimes life gets hard: relationships break up; jobs are lost; medical emergencies drain health and energy. If this describes you, the ...
- September 30, 2014Praise Band PracticeStarts: 5:30 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 6:30 pmLocation: Stage/GymDescription: Contact Jerry Purcell with any questions
- September 30, 2014Bell Choir PracticeStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 7:00 pm
- September 30, 2014Beth Moore StudyStarts: 6:45 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 8:30 pmDescription: More information TBA
- September 30, 2014GriefShareStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 8:30 pmDescription: GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
GriefShare support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
GriefShare Meetings will be every Tuesday beginning September 9th (for 11 weeks) from 7-8:30pm in the Library. If you are interested, please contact Karle & Marilyn Anderson at 724-355-1985.
- September 30, 2014Choir PracticeStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: September 30, 2014 - 8:00 pm